Every Sunday morning Ragamuffin Brian and Mike record a breakfast show over toast and coffee in the shires. The show is available as a podcast from midday onwards.
- No One Will Ever Know - Billy and Harry
from Back to Basics - Billy and Harry
- Old Bill - Jack Williams
- Brer Rabbit And The Bees - Jack Williams
- Life Is Sweet - Jack Williams
from Laughing In The Face Of The Blues - Jack Williams,the travelling songman somewhere 'across the winterline' as we speak. Hope you come back this way soon Jack.
- Cutting The Corn In Creeshla - Forever Autumn
- Sight Of Land - Gaelic Storm
- The Cliffs of Dooneen - Unknown
selections from Ragamuffin's programme Forever Autumn - The Music and Story of the Titanic including Irish John from Galway reading Creeshla and an unknown Irish colleen singing the Cliffs of Dooneen from a tape Ragamuffin picked up on his travels.
- The Old Gray Cat - Richard and Ellen Crouch
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - Richard and Ellen Crouch
The Robbie Robertson / Band classic
- The Fiddle Tune - Richard and Ellen Crouch
from Ragamuffin recordings The Wind That Shakes The Barley, live from Nonesuch Folk Club. Richard and Ellen Crouch are musicians here in the shires. Richard a multi instrumentalist who also plays with Reavers Rant and Ellen who speaks eleven languages in sings songs in most of them plus guitar and spoons.
- Walled Coves of Ravenscraig - Jackie Leven
from Fairy Tales for Hardmen - Jackie Leven of the Kingdom of Fife. Ragamuffin Mike believes Jackie Leven to be the greatest Scotch songwriter since Robbie Burns. Walled Coves is preceded by a snatch from Jackie Leven's talk in 2004 at Hamble Valley County Park, a talk about the art and literature influences upon his life.
- Kingfish Blues - Tampa Red
from the blues compilation Bluebird Blues, Hudson Whittaker aka Tampa Red accompanied by unknown woman in the kitchen and it is believed Georgia Tom Dorsey on piano in Chicago during 1934
- Rod's Song - Shelagh McDonald
from Stargazer - Shelagh McDonald. The second and final album by a songwriter who disappeared below the radar like the crew of the Marie Celeste until she walked into a Glasgow newspaper office to tell her story earlier this year.
- Tales of Great Rumrunners - Robert Hunter
from Tales of Great Rumrunners - Robert Hunter who co-wrote much of the Grateful Dead songbook with Jerry Garcia
- Reigal - Tom Rapp / Pearls Before Swine
from The Use of Ashes - Pearls Before Swine. A true story about a Norwegian ship transporting Russian prisoners of war for the German military and manned by a Norwegian crew. Sunk off the coast of Norway by allied aircraft.
- Up On The Hill Where They Do The Boogie - BJ Cole
from The Hovering Dog - BJ Cole. BJ Cole the pedal steel guitarist with English band Cochise in the 70s performing a John Hartford song from his rare as rocking horse's doo doo solo album.
- Plays out with No One Will Ever Know - Billy and Harry
from Back to Basics - Billy and Harry from Bellbuckle, Tennessee.
Time to put some wood in the stove, the coffee pot on the boil, butter the toast and play some music for a Sunday morning.
A Ragamuffin Media Production